Monday, April 20, 2009

Carter

Yesterday I had the chance to photograph baby Carter! This little guy is almost 4 months old and had beautiful blue eyes and such a great smile when his parents talked to him! I had lots of pictures to choose from and I'm just getting started with the editing, so I'll probably be sharing some more in a few days! What a cute little family! Carter was much more interested in chewing on this fuzzy blanket than picking up his head for a picture! Here his dad gives him a little help...
Some little baby parts! My husband says it's "obscene" when I took pictures of little bums, but I completely disagree! And look at these little crossed legs!

And this is what a worn out model looks like!! We decided that Carter had had enough and his mommy said he took a long nap after I left!
Thanks, Allison and Tony, for letting me photograph your little guy!

No comments: