Friday, May 7, 2010

LAST MINUTE Mother's Day Special

My husband just wrote me an email asking me what I wanted for Mother's Day.

This might not seem that last minute to you, but I happen to know that he has a full day of work to do tomorrow.

(Matt...don't be mad. You're just inspiring a sale :)

SO...if you too need to pick up a last minute Mother's Day present, I have THREE options for you that are great deals!

Option #1
25% off a regular session. That means only $150 for the regularly priced $200 session that includes your disc of images with copyright release to print.

OR

Option #2
Book a session at regular price ($200) and receive a 5x7 spiral bound proof book with your session (normally a $75 value).

Okay I lied. Let's do one more option! This is a very important holiday, after all. :)

Option #3
45 minute mini session with 10-15 images edited on disc for $100.


Sessions must take place before the end of August 2010.

Contact me to buy your gift certificates for any of the above NOW! You only have a couple of days!


P.S. I thought I would add a recent picture of me and my boys to this post and I checked and one hasn't been taken since MARCH 28th! How's that for another reason to buy your wife or mom a photo session?!?!

No comments: