Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's hard for me to believe...

that Amy is a senior!

Amy was a freshman on the cross country team I coached the year that Xavier was born in the middle of the season. At the beginning of the season, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and no longer running and Amy was sidelined with an injury so we went on quite a few long walks together while the rest of the team was running...and I got to know her very well!

Amy is such a sweet girl and the biggest lover of baseball out there, so we made sure to incorporate that into her senior session. In fact, Amy loves baseball (and Matt Holliday) so much that I think she should have been born in our baseball loving town of St. Louis instead of Denver! Oh well...

I hope you love your pictures, Amy!


Amy agreed to start EARLY and that's why we had such beautiful light! Oh, and almost all of these are in her own yard! You might recognize some of the spots from her brother Chris' senior photos last year!











And now for one of the biggest baseball fans I know...



This one is one of my favorites!

No comments: