Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gabe and Heather, continued...

I'm sorry for my lack of posts here lately! It has not been because a lack of new pictures to post...in fact, I have some catching up to do! I'll start with Gabe and Heather and installment 2 of their wedding photos blog!

The girls started their day with a bridal luncheon. This is Lacey, Heather's sister, sharing a story about Heather from when they were little!
Heather doing her mom's makeup

I love how Heather's dad has his daughters and wife laughing here!
Teamwork
Gabe and Heather's little brother, sizing one another up
What do you think? Aren't these two going to have some kids with beautiful blue eyes someday?!
Gabe and Heather seeing each other for the first time at the front of church
The wedding party singing "Be Thou My Vision" along with the whole congregation right after the bride's processional! What a beautiful moment...
Flower centerpiece at the reception--made by Heather's mom!
I will be back with more soon!

No comments: