Monday, November 16, 2009

Letter Art Pricing--UPDATED



I posted about these awhile ago and have had several people inquire about pricing.

These will be printed on a 2 mm styrene board and sprayed with a protective lustre coating and linen texture. They are suitable to display without framing and look great on a little easel or shelf (or could be framed as well).

5x7 $15
8x10 $22
11x14 $30

I would also sell you a digital download for $20 each that you could print multiple times on your own.

Please contact me for any other sizes or products...like a gallery wrap! I had the Peace one made into a gallery wrap for my mother-in-law's birthday on Wednesday.

I originally made the Peace one as a present for my cousin Rebekah and for her, I printed it as a 11x14 and framed it in a 16x20 that had a sage green textured mat...maybe she'll post a picture for us?? (Why didn't I take one...must have been pregnancy brain?)

EDITED TO ADD:
Rebekah sent me pictures of her framed picture!! Thank you! (The frame is from Garden Ridge)

No comments: