Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finally, more of Zoe and her family

It's about time I got back to post a few more pictures of Zoe, huh?! Not sure why it took me so long, but here they are finally.

Last week, she was baptized as a child of God--her daddy, a pastor, baptizing her. And as he said choked over his words, "I baptize you in the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit," I choked back my own tears...along with half the church and those crowded in the back to watch. What a special moment!

And back to her pictures...Zoe is the fifth of five children and the only girl!
Here's the whole family...

So sweet...her brothers doting on her!







Didn't her mommy do a beautiful job painting her nursery?!



I think this is my favorite of the day! I was on my way out, but saw this and quickly grabbed my camera out of my bag!


By the way, I did some playing around with some vintage looks on some of these. If you purchase a digital session with me, you receive color and black and white copies, plus any of these extras. That way you can choose what you prefer for printing!

No comments: