Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brrrrrrr....

I'm back with the rest of Aaron, Katie, and Rylee's sneak peek! We met last weekend early in the morning at Main Street in St. Charles...and it was COLD! Like 38 degrees cold. But I think they did a great job of not complaining and not looking cold in the photos! And speaking of not complaining, Katie told Aaron and Rylee that they were not allowed to ask if we were done yet and promised them breakfast out and a trip to the pumpking patch if they cooperated...so I just kept shooting :) Apparently bribery works, because I love these pictures of them!

And I love how they make one another laugh! I have so many cute pictures of them laughing together!







This pose was all them...I came around the corner and they had themselves all set up!







No comments: