Sunday, January 17, 2010

Waiting for Baby

I think a common misconception about maternity photographs is that they are just pictures of the belly. To me, maternity photographs are also there to capture small moments in time. A moment of excited anticipation. A moment of knowing that in just a few short days, life will never be quite the same. And a moment of appreciating life as it has been. For this family, it was all about capturing life as a family of three, waiting on their fourth.

What a cute big sister Chloe is going to be! I can't help but think about my Xavier since he was about the same age as Chloe when Jordan was born this summer.




Chloe likes to watch Barney and we told her that Bop was inside my camera lens. Well it got us this beautiful picture! But it did come back to haunt me a little later when this smart cookie kept asking to watch Barney. Oops!



And Chloe was worn out and ready for a nap after all of those, so onto Mom and Dad...


The next two are so similar, but I couldn't decide which one I liked better!







I can't wait to meet your new little one!

No comments: