Monday, April 5, 2010

Opening Day!

It's Opening Day and a great one it was for the Cardinals!

Just a reminder that my etsy shop has some unique Cardinals prints in it.
www.etsy.com/shop/rachelhill



If you are local to St. Louis and would like to order directly from me, send me an email! Any orders placed directly through me this week will receive 10% off.

Sizes available include 5x10, 8x10, 10x20, 12x24, and 15x30. I can do a variety of different mounting options, including no mounting, a 2 mm styrene board, a 3/4 inch black standout, and even a gallery wrap. Send me an email for prices!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have one of these STL Cards prints in my living room due to my husbands obsession with the Cardinals and it's awesome! It's definitely a conversation piece and I've recieved many compliments on it. The colors and quality are great and it's an awesome addition to my home.