Sunday, July 11, 2010

Charly and Sam

I think this family might be my most photographed family...or close at least! This is the 4th time this year that I've photographed my cousin's darling kids, Charly and Sam, and this time, we met up at Main Street, St. Charles. It's been so fun to watch them grown up, both in "real" life and through my photos. Charly is just a few weeks younger than my son, a little over 2 1/2, and Sam is right at 6 months.






This little guy is so laidback and doesn't stop smiling!

Such pretty blue eyes!











The only sad thing about these pictures is their daddy was at work and wasn't able to be in them. But I told Angie that he could schedule his own individual photoshoot and then I would photoshop him in...so I'll be waiting for that call, right, Rob?! ;)

No comments: