Sunday, July 25, 2010

The K Family

It's always fun for me to photograph other people's children who are close in age to my own...and somehow it always seems like their children are more cooperative than mine! :) Oh, the joys of being a photographer/mommy whose kids no longer respond to a camera in their face!

We met up at City Garden in the middle of downtown and had fun playing together. It is a fun place for kids to jump and run and splash. I have a few of my own children here as well that I'll try to share soon.

We started off with the Arch in the background...

This little one just turned three!

And this eight month old little man is certainly on the move! (click to see it bigger)




Love this one of the boys!

I think this might be my favorite from their session! Little Brendan is escaping!





Awww...

No comments: