Saturday, June 6, 2009

Daniela

I can't believe that Daniela is a senior now! I've coached her the last three years and she is one of our most regular babysitters for Xavier. We love her whole family (by the way, you can see pictures from her little sister's first communion a few weeks ago here). I spent a lot of time laughing with her and her mom during this shoot yesterday! Daniela told me she was nervous for her pictures, but I don't think you can tell at all! Here is just a small sampling of your pictures...



I really hope Dani likes this picture as much as I do...because I got 23 mosquito bites on my upper body alone to capture it! (Yes, I counted...and I'm praying they are mosquitos and not chiggers!) Actually, Dani, you probably have more than me...sacrificing to get the shot...





No comments: