Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shauna and Derek--Maternity Session

I met with Shauna and Derek yesterday for a maternity session. Their little boy or girl (wow--I admire their patience in waiting to find out!) is due in six weeks and they are so excited to meet him or her! We were able to take some photos inside the baby's nursery, as well as at the lake across the street from their house! Here's a quick look at a few of their pictures...




All I had to do was say "cookie" and their dogs looked right at me! I wish it was so easy with children...
What a view...just blocks from their house.




These are the very first maternity photos I've ever done, so thank you, Shauna and Derek, for trusting me to document this special time for you! God's blessings to you as you wait for your little one!

No comments: