Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kevin

Kevin was another one of my cross country athletes and he was in my AP English and on my journalism staff this past year. He is well known around school as the person to ask if you need something fixed, especially anything related to technology. Kevin spends a lot of his time hiking and climbing mountains, so we went for very natural settings for his pictures--Bluffs Regional Park and Castlewood Canyon.

If you were looking at these first few pictures and thinking--wow, what beautiful light--know that it took some sacrifice to get it! Kevin met me at 6:00 am so that we would have that beautiful glowing morning light.


When I'm at a photoshoot, there are a couple of things that I will never do. I will never put the client in danger, such as suggesting that they balance on two rocks above a canyon or climb into a tree that was struck by lightning...I would never ever do that...unless it looks really cool. Don't you think it was worth it for these pictures? (click to see bigger)





No comments: