Saturday, December 5, 2009

And finally we get to...Luke and Bryn!

So we've had a crazy week here in the Hill household. My husband is the athletic director and 8th grade teacher at his school and they were putting on a basketball tournament this week. He estimated tonight that he was at school about 80 hours this week! So you can imagine how much extra time I had on the computer for editing with my two little men with less help from my other half...um, not so much! My two year old Xavier was actually crying on the way home last night, "Daddy got to go to work, Daddy got to teach the kids..."

The point of all of that was to say, Luke and Bryn, I'm sorry these took so long! :)

These two just got engaged two weeks ago and so after we shot Luke's family's session, we also got some engagement pictures of them! I have to say that I was quite impressed with Luke's proposal and all the thought and planning that went into it. God's blessings to the two of you as you prepare for the wedding and marriage and I hope you love these photos!!











No comments: