Thursday, December 10, 2009

Newborn/Maternity Special

For the rest of December and January, newborn sessions will be 25% off!



Just a reminder that we really want to take those sleepy newborn pictures in the first two weeks of life--even better the first week! So if you know your due date and would like newborn pictures taken, book your session now and then we can finalize the time and date after the little makes his or her appearance.

And because I have not done as many maternity shoots and would like to add more to my portfolio, maternity shoots will be 50% through the end of January! Maternity photos are best taken around the 8th month.


Email me with questions!

Also, these sessions make a GREAT gift! My mom bought us a newborn session when Jordan was born and I'm so glad she did! Even as a photographer, I was too worn out those first couple of weeks to do as good of a job as I wanted to. A gift certificate for a session would be a perfect shower or Christmas gift!

No comments: